Sample Test Questions
If you can Answer these Questions, then you have the most advanced information on Vein Access -
1. What is the pressure of the blood within the antecubital Median
Cephalic and Median Basilic Veins, in mmHg?
2. How much externally applied pressure, in mmHg, does the tight
tourniquet apply to those veins?
3. How does this externally applied pressure to the intravenous
pressure affect Starling's Equilibrium?
4. What is Starling's Equilibrium?
5. In which specific medical condition is this Starling's Equilibrium
already applied to nursing, laboratory medicine, and radiology
* There are over 100 new questions and new scientific applications with these
advanced 21cVA and 21POC techniques. You need the new information.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS,
THEN YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MOST ADVANCED INFORMATION ON VEIN ACCESS
AND ARE STILL USING THE OLD 'STICK AND HOPE YOU HIT SOMETHING, AND KEEP STICKING UNTIL YOU DO METHOD' (SAHYHSAKSUYD method),
AND YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COMPROMISES, COMPLICATIONS, AND FAILURES WITH THESE VEIN ACCESS PROCEDURES.
YOU NEED THE 21cVA AND 21POC INFORMATION!
1997-2015 copyright - Vein Access Technologies, a division of The Nurses' Station, PC
Content and images on this site may not be reproduced without written authorization from VAT.